One of the first pediatric practices in Durham, Regional Pediatric Associates was founded in the 1930′s by Dr. Angus McBryde, who was one of the original pediatricians at Duke. He was later joined by Dr. Bailey Webb, and in 1964, Clarence Bailey joined the practice. At that time, the practice was located on Chapel Hill Street. When the practice moved to Hillandale Road in the early 1970′s, it became Hillandale Pediatrics. After many years and much growth on Hillandale Road the practice moved in 1994 to its current location in Independence Park off of Roxboro Road and was renamed Regional Pediatric Associates. We are now taking care of our fourth generation of families!